Coach Training and Coaching Skills Development
The Physician Coaching Institute has two coaching skills development options:
1) Our premier offering is the ICF-Approved 6-month certification program, the PCI Advanced Certification Program, leading to the Certified Physician Development Coach credential; and
2) a NEW Essentials of Coaching for Healthcare Leaders, is a program we bring to your organization to teach your leaders, emerging leaders, and practice team leaders the fundamental skills of coaching for transformation.
Certified Physician Development Coach™ training and certification
Our premier training program is the accredited 6-month PCI Advanced Certification Training for experienced coaches or coaches completing a fundamentals of coaching foundation. The 6-month training leads to the Certified Physician Development Coach™ credential.
NEW! The PCI Advanced Certification Training Program is now APPROVED by the International Coach Federation for Continuing Coach Education hours.
Participants accepted into each cohort generally share these experiences:
- Experienced coaches who have made a commitment to develop their healthcare coaching expertise
- Psychologists, therapists and psychiatrists who have been coaching physicians and clinicians and now want to grow this part of their business
- Newer coaches who are close to completing their foundational level of coach training and are seeking a niche that offers both personal gratification and business growth
- Clinicians who have been using coaching skills in their work and are expanding their career to include entrepreneurial coaching, training and organizational development
- Healthcare executives, organizational development professionals, and healthcare consultants who have included coaching in their client work and wish to polish their expertise and be more strategic in development programs
FREE Orientation Teleseminar and Information Session
Several times throughout the year, Dr. Gaillour hosts a 75-minute Teleseminar and Orientation so we can learn more about YOU and your professional aspirations for coaching physicians and healthcare teams. She will also walk you through the Curriculum and Benefits of the 6-month Advanced Certification Program.
“Five Healthcare Trends Every Coach Needs to Know in Order to Develop or Grow Your Healthcare Coaching Practice”
Dates for upcoming Teleseminars are listed on the LEFT column of this page.
To register for any of the F.REE Orientation calls, CLICK HERE or please send an email to Kelly Johnson,
email@example.com to notify us which date you will be attending.
Please read Dr. Gaillour’s informative narrative about the Physician Coaching Institute philosophy and approach Click here
NEW! Essentials of Coaching for Physician and Healthcare Leaders
For physician leaders, healthcare executives, and clinical department leaders:
We are proud to introduce a new program in 2011, “Essentials of Coaching for Healthcare Leaders.” This program is geared for:
- Physician leaders, such as CMOs, VPMA, VP Quality, CMIO, and Department Chairs whose role requires them to lead other physicians through cultural change
- Clinician leaders, such as CNOs, VP Nursing, VP Pharmacy who lead large teams and who are expected to create inter-disciplinary collaboration
- Department and team leads from acute care, ambulatory, specialty and primary care who want to improve collegiality and create a new paradigm for communication.
Essentials of Coaching for Healthcare Leaders is delivered at your site. Learn more about the training here.
Contact Kelly Johnson, Institute program coordinator
Contact page or (206) 686-4205